Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

What a blog can be...

  • a list...a poetic list,
  • Or simply INterresting, ARRESTING prose, taking lovely lilting, lifting leaps with rhyme, or none.
  • A running to-do list for personal goals.
Note to self: + Update LinkedIn profile
+ Follow up on last public event and clean up emails
+Call life coach and clarify our relationship
+ Upload videos to YouTube for promotion
+ Work on Power Networking presentation to give away more of my time without charging for it ---
+ Analyze what is wrong with my relationship with money and why I don't want to charge people for knowledge
+ Minimize time on facebook and spend more time on what I perceive as having more lasting value, to whit: (add parenthetical list(within a) list below)
  1. improve dance
  2. learn languages
  3. share knowledge
  4. write REAL snail mail letters, especially to nice people, or complimenting excellent customer service
  5. create beautiful art with color, balance, and a joy to behold by myself most importantly but consider others too.
  6. work on being an angel (i.e., work to mitigate my tragic flaws--write me an email if you want to know them)
List above continued....
  • a public declaration of passions.
  • an instructional manual.
Yes, another I DARE to post without censorship. Getting pretty good at this blogging, with frequency, originally, self-express...Oops those go on the list, which also includes bragging, showing off, entertaining, making cyber friends, okay, back to my "real work," which, believe it or not is communications, though the best communicators listen more than they talk, which means some of my REAL work is dedicated to READING other people's blogs, enjoying discovering their websites, and most of all, meeting the gazillions of fascinating people there are to be known through TWITTER and other sometimes frivolous websites, like Wikipedia and the zillion of special interest forums. Might I add a compliment in general to the people who stoically man help desks and provide customer service by TELEPHONE...OUCH...hats off to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment